Welcome to the City of Maple Ridge Bid Opportunities Website
Effective February 7, 2022, the City of Maple Ridge will be transitioning to the bids&tenders platform for sourcing goods and services, enabling vendors to review, register, download, and submit bids online.
Important information during this transitionary time:
- Bid opportunities, addenda and award information posted before February 7, 2022 will be available for download from BC Bid.
- Bid opportunities, addenda and award information posted on or after February 7, 2022 will be posted on this website only.
When creating your Vendor Account, you must use your Company's Authorized Legal Name. Bidders are solely responsible for ensuring their Vendor account information is kept current.
For step by step instructions on how to create a FREE account please refer to the Vendor Guide.
In creating a Bidding System Vendor account, Bidders are able to select commodity codes for goods and services and the Bidding System will notify the Vendor by email of bid opportunities matching their commodity code selection.
As of February 7, 2022 the City of Maple Ridge will accept a digital Bid Bond, and Consent of Surety in an electronically verifiable/enforceable (e-Bond). For more information on digital bonds, please visit the Surety Association of Canada's website here: https://suretycanada.com/SAC/
If you have questions about a specific bid opportunity please direct your inquiry to the contact person listed in the bid document.
If you encounter technical issues, please contact email@example.com or at 1-800-594-4798.
Notice of Participation with Buying Groups
For public notice, as required by the Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA), the City of Maple Ridge participates in one or more procurements conducted by the following cooperative buying groups:
- Lower Mainland Purchasing Group (LMPG) formerly known as Vancouver Regional Cooperative Group (VRCPG)
- British Columbia Petroleum Products Buying Group (BCPPBG)
- Corporate Supply Agreements (CSA)
- Canadian Collaborative Procurement Initiative
The following is a list of our current online bid opportunities. Please refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, closed or awarded.Login Create Account